November 14, 2011

22

My birthday was this past weekend. I am 22...weird.
I had a great birthday, nothing too crazy, but still fun!
Thursday, started off like any other Thursday: worked on a group project, went to class, etc. That night I ended up inviting who ever and anyone to Yogurtland, which was really fun because a lot of old friends that i haven't seen for awhile came.  Yogurtland was perfect because people came, said hi, got yogurt, and kinda did their own thing, which was great because it wasn't a big deal, and i don't like to make myself a big deal.
{Dan Jones, Janessa, me, Tyler, Tim, Lon, Danica, Spencer}

Friday night was my favorite!  A big group of my friends and i went up to Salt Lake for the night, and we had a blast! First, we went to The Pie, which is an amazing pizza place right next to the U.  It was my first time and i definitely want to go again! Delicious! 
{Janessa, me, Ethan, Trevor, Tim, Courtney, Jared, Jared, Danica, & Mal}

Next, we went to a dueling piano bar, Keys on Maine, which was really entertaining.  None of us had been to a piano bar before, so we all just went in not really knowing what to expect.  Well, it was definitely an interesting experience, one that you could not have in Provo.  Many of my friends were kind of shocked at the crudeness of it all, but to be completely honest, i kind of expected it, i mean we were at a bar?! Anyways, so how it all worked was that there were two piano's on stage and the bar was divided into two sides.  You could request songs, but you had to pay money for the song.  However much money was there in comparison to other songs was how they would figure out which songs to play, the more money on a song, the more likely they would play it.  We didn't to hear any of our requests, but there were still some good songs that we were requested.  Overall, a fun night!

{Aaron, Tim, Trevor, & i}

{Mal, Ethan, & Courtney}

{Janessa & Andrew}

{me, Jared & Danica}

The next day, i woke up really early, and went to DanceSport, which is a dance competition that BYU puts on each semester.  Didn't win for the cha-cha, but still had a great time.  Loved my cute little freshman partner.  Loved the cha-cha.  Loved seeing our number pop up on the screen for qualifying each heat.  Loved the performing butterflies that you get in your stomach.
Social Dance 280...i think yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment